Senior Software Engineer, DevOps (REMOTE USA) at Conga
Our shared values: The Conga Way
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
Conga is looking for a talented Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us establish and employ Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent attention to details, be self-organized and have a passion for DevOps. You should be able to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Understand SDLC, Automation tools and framework, CI/CD pipelines.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems for the development and test lifecycle of conga platform and applications.
- Build automation infrastructure and support continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Troubleshoot hosting environment issues and coordinate with development team to streamline code deployment
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, and analysts
- Proactively identifying and resolving key technical issues
- Building the bridge between Engineering (dev & QA) and Cloud Operations
- BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in architecting, designing and building scalable and performant software solutions including compute intensive services, and delivering solutions with high availability, service availability, and patching without service downtime
- Good Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Strong understanding of architectural principles for cloud-based platforms such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- Must have a strong Automation mindset
- Experience in deploying and managing production environments on Cloud (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop solutions
- Working knowledge of AWS/Azure cloud environment
- Proficiency of source code repository operations using Git Commands and GitHub
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Python, PowerShell, ARM Templates Terraform, and Cloud Formation, etc.) for developing automated solutions
- Good knowledge of Container Runtime Engine like Docker, Containerd
- Knowledge of .Net Core/Framework, Java and Java script
- Experience in developing continuous integration pipelines with Jenkins/GitHub actions
- Experience in Container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience in developing continuous deployment tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker
- Good knowledge of Network Infrastructure: routers, switches, Firewalls, VPN, DNS, TCP, UDP
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite including Jira, Confluence
- Security frameworks such as OAuth, WS-Security, Encryption, HTTPS/ TLS
- Cloud certification in AWS/Azure/Kubernetes would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of production scenarios for Disaster recovery & High-availability of cloud services is a plus.
LOCATION; Broomfield, CO or REMOTE USA
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.