Senior Salesforce Developer at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve, to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
As a Salesforce Developer at DISH you must be a natural problem solver, you think the best answer is the simplest and most elegant. You'll work within an agile delivery team and use your skills to create and customize applications on the Lightning platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
- Development of on-platform solutions and integrations to external systems
- Develop and deploy business-logic and user interfaces on the Lightning platform
- Translating requirements into technical solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Estimating level of effort needed to implement solutions
- Supporting delivery of Salesforce implementations
- Documenting and sharing best practices
- Peer code review to ensure design standards are followed
- Creating and extending objects to support business capabilities and integrations
- Work with application architects to define standards and design solutions
- Work with embedded testers to build and execute automated testing processes
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 7+ years of Salesforce development and/or administration experience
- Web service development and integration experience
- Foundational experience with multiple Salesforce cloud solutions, primarily focused on Sales and Service Cloud
- Professional development experience with Lightning web components
- Active Salesforce certifications (PDI/PDII)
- Experience with SalesforceDX and automated deployment processes
- Experience with Flows and process builders
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $125,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website . Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and criminal background check.