Ibotta is seeking a Senior IT Systems Engineer to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This Senior IT Systems Engineer will take ownership, architecture, and support of our Mac provisioning process. They will work cross functionally creating strong relationships and help advance processes in Ibotta’s fast paced environment.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Ongoing ownership, architecture, and support of our Mac provisioning process
- Responsible for patching of OS, Office, browsers, Zoom, Slack
- VPN setup, working with 3rd party vendor for deployment
- Act as an escalation point and mentor for high tech needs across the team
- Assist with onboarding process through account provisioning
- Identify gaps and propose solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Create knowledge base articles, how-to guides, and training material for the Ibotta IT team
What we are looking for:
- Technical skills: Jamf, Intune, Bash/Z Shell scripting, Google Workspace and MDM, SAML/SSO, Knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Android, familiarity with Kanban/Agile project management and ITIL
- 5-10 + years of experience in IT
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Ability to devise non-traditional solutions to meet business needs
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $90,000-$120,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.