Senior Imagery Technician
Please review the job details below.
The Sr. Image Analyst will be responsible for the processing of satellite digital data into the DigitalGlobe GeoProcessor products. This position will assist in the implementation of processes and workflows to build image products from DigitalGlobe imagery. The Sr. Image Analyst will have a complete understanding of digital ortho map compilation and quality control as well as knowledge of photogrammetric, image processing, and GIS software.
- Process orthomosaics with DigitalGlobe proprietary software and reviews the final products for accuracy and quality.
- Partner with other teams in the department to meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Develop improvements in efficiency.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Geospatial discipline.
- Minimum 2 years in photogrammetry, remote sensing, or GIS.
- Experience working with imagery – viewing, processing, manipulating, analyzing, etc.
- Experience working with Image Processing/Remote Sensing software.
- Experience with cutline editing and color balancing.
- Complete understanding of digital ortho map compilation and quality control.
- Knowledge of a variety of operating systems including UNIX, Windows NT/2000/XP, and LINUX.
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
- Ability to balance attention to detail with volume.
- History of building positive relationships internally and externally.
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.