Mid/Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
As the leading Provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States, we are excited to announce a rewarding opportunity to join our growing Software Development Team - headquartered in Denver, CO. DispatchHealth is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to enhance our platform.
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on-demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company’s care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience. DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 19 cities nationwide.
DispatchHealth is growing quickly. Join the team where you will have maximum impact and be able to influence future possibilities. This position must be located in the Denver metro area.
Currently, we are small and mighty. We know each other well and push things forward and have ability to control our own destiny.
We use ReactJS, Ruby on Rails, Phoenix Framework(elixir), Postgres, and Redis. We deploy every two weeks to our PAAS easily and confidently. We work on client applications in React and use a mix of microservices on the backend to power API’s.
Skill Set We Seek
- Logistics or statistical queuing models (Strongly Preferred)
- Deeper development with Ruby on Rails and Postgresql (3+ years experience)
- Interest in Elixir and Phoenix Framework
- Knowledge of security
- Willingness to jump into other languages
Within one month, you’ll:
- Learn about DispatchHealth
- Discover our platform and dig into the codebase
- Contribute to one of the teams while learning about our products
Within three months, you’ll:
- Become a member of an existing or new development team
- Help set the context boundary of projects coming in
- Set team goals and work within the team to complete projects
- Help release code across the development organization
Within six months, you’ll:
- Suggest technical improvements to enhance platform performance
- Work closely with other team members and the entire organization to create solutions to business problems
Within twelve months, you’ll:
- Be viewed as a leader within the Tech organization
- Have completed several high-profile projects
- Have a full understanding of our entire business and how we can further leverage technology
Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare benefits and 401k
- Continuing medical education allowance as outline in company policies
- Paid time off accrual as outlined in the company policies
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
More about DispatchHealth
Vision: Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Practicing “The Dispatch Way”
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other.
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind.
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.