Senior Full-stack Engineer
We have an opening for a talented sr. software engineer to develop the future of our SaaS product suite. As an early-stage, venture-backed company, our engineers have a unique opportunity to touch all parts of our product lifecycle.
As a full-stack engineer, you will play an essential role in evolving Halp. Making a large impact in our product, marketing, and sales operations alike.
You will contribute to the core of Halp, surfacing intuitive experiences inside Slack and our web product to create and triage tickets. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our automation processes that drive our world-class workflow engine, called Recipes.
Your primary responsibilities will be to architect, code, test, and ship web technology. You’ll also be involved in brainstorming, designing, and prototyping evolutions of the Halp product suite. You’ll continuously build empathy with our customers’ core problems and better execute against our short, mid, and long-term product strategy.
In return, we offer full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the way technical operations teams use Halp.
- Ship well-tested, secure, reliable, and maintainable code within committed timelines that delights product users
- Support fellow engineers through peer code reviews and constructive discussions that concern architecture, data model, and feature implementation decisions
- Understand the reasoning behind key product and design decisions and contribute good solutions to implementation and architecture discussions
- Be a great agile team member
- Lead key initiatives to improve our product and team
The Typical Day
- Writing code!
- Own code all the way through to production, and help verify it’s solving the right problem for the customer.
- Ship fast, small increments to iterate quickly towards building working software that solves real problems.
- Reviewing your code, architecture, and style decisions with other engineers.
- Reacting to how our product is used in the wild, and helping to fix bugs and production issues as they occur.
- At least 5 years of experience in an engineering role at a software company.
- An extensive background in front-end engineering and API design and implementation.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent experience.