Who is Markit Digital
We design, develop, and host data rich, full featured, and high traffic web and mobile applications for financial institutions, brokerages, and media clients from all over the world. We leverage a combination of our mature .NET stack along with the latest and greatest the industry has to offer to deliver some of the fastest and most utilized applications in the financial industry. We work closely in teams to promote an inclusive environment with tons of idea sharing.
What you'll do at Markit Digital
- Contribute to a cross-functional team who are building amazing web sites for some of the biggest names in the financial industry.
- Mentor and learn from developers of all levels, evangelizing your knowledge and best practices to colleagues.
- Work with our clients to improve their current offerings in addition to conceptualizing new ways to engage with their clients
How you'll do it at Markit Digital
- Leverage your 4-7 years of industry experience to provide your team with feedback and expertise
- Satisfy your natural craving for problem solving by building proof-of-concepts and designing applications
- Tap into your passion for building intuitive, performant, and secure web experiences to create the next generation of industry leading web sites
- You're smart and motivated enough to find a way, even if you don't know how yet
- You will help balance project timelines and team commitments in an exciting fast paced environment
- NET MVC with C#
- Bootstrap, LESS. SASS
Additional Desired Skillsets
- NPM, Gulp, Continuous Integration Tools
- Classic asp
- Web Accessibility
- Web Site Security
IT Degree or relevant professional experience
Where we're going
Hot on the heels of moving our service-oriented architecture to the cloud and automating our deployments and configurations, we're rolling out new tools to our stack like Angular, React, and Vue. We are always on the lookout for ways to make our sites more secure, scalable, and fast. We are continuing to explore our wealth of new data sources outside of the financial markets to pioneer new market spaces like virtual and augmented reality.
* This role is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship at this time.*
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact [email protected] or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.