Senior Frontend Engineer at Percolate
Since 2011, Percolate has addressed the enormous challenges presented by enterprise marketing operations, and has been foundational in the development of a new categories of marketing technology - Content Marketing Platforms (CMP) and Marketing Resource Management (MRM).
Percolate has been recognized as the only consensus leader in these emerging categories by analyst firms like Forrester, Gartner, and SiriusDecisions - a growing space that represents more than $4 billion in potential annual revenue.
Today, Percolate serves over 600 brands. Some of the world’s largest companies — including MasterCard, Cisco, Cigna, Electronic Arts, and Bosch — use Percolate to help them deal with one of the fundamental challenges facing all marketers - orchestrating their marketing processes and enabling the best possible customer experiences.
Engineering at Percolate
- We care about quality engineering. Take the time to do it right, the first time.
- We are “Thoughtful by Design”. Be able to explain how and why you are doing something.
- We care about shipping and we ship often. High quality, iterable enhancements that improve customer experience.
- We care about our people. You’ll find a healthy, professional work environment, where you can rely on your teammates to help you out, pick you up when you fall, and give you a “win” when you’ve done something awesome.
- We care about realistic goal setting and a focus on constant improvement. If you’re not getting better over time, you’re not reaching your potential.
- Our team has people from all backgrounds, beliefs, and lifestyles — we aim to be a place for anyone to contribute and be supported.
- We are Remote Friendly - Percolate Engineering is a distributed team spread across 5 timezones.
- Promote best practices and healthy code by example and through code reviews
- Write tests using mocha and enzyme and deploy with continuous deployment
- Work with designers, product managers, and backend engineers to define project requirements
- Never worry about webpack configuration and builds (unless you want to)
- Drive to learn and to seek out new solutions
- Care deeply about user experience, usability, and accessibility
Nice To Haves
Experience with any of our favorite libraries like React, redux, lodash, RxJS, and Apollo (GraphQL)