You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and building new features to support our customer’s needs. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
About us: we're a team of highly self-motivated people. We're passionate about building a platform that helps our customers be more aligned, productive, and data driven. We believe in working hard and having fun. We don't have specific educational requirements, we simply want to work with people who are always learning, talented and passionate about what they do.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with the React.js workflow Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with CSS (styled-components a plus)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Back-end experience with NodeJS and PostgresSQL a plus
- Node (Typescript)
- Kubernetes (running several node services)
- Infrastructure is on AWS