We seek an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading! Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently. The product development organization will grow substantially over the coming months; we need a software engineering leader to help take on some inspiring initiatives.
Successful candidates will have deep experience working within Android OS. We need an engineer familiar with Android OS across network connectivity management, memory management, security features, and display subsystems as they partner with our agile software teams. Ideal candidates will have kernel development experience as well; however, this is not a primary focus of this position.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in software development
- At least three years of systems engineering experience with C/C++ and Java
- Experience with object-oriented application-level development and multi-threaded programming
- Experience customizing Android OS
- Advanced debugging experience leveraging ADB, memory profiling tools, etc.
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering well-designed, high-quality code on schedule
- Strong knowledge of software engineering principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Kernel-level programming experience in the areas of networking, security, memory, power management, and/or display devices
- SoC performance benchmarking and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience backporting drivers
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits, providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open, and pet-friendly work environment
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $120K - $160K, inclusive of salary and bonus.
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.