Senior DevOps Engineer at Outrider
Azevtec (Autonomous, Zero-Emission Vehicle Technologies) is automating 'first-mile' trucking. We simplify how large enterprises ship goods—our robotic systems automate repetitive vehicle movement and manual tasks in the world’s busiest freight-shipping hubs to enhance operational performance, reduce costs, and improve safety.
Azevtec is a rapidly growing, Series-A company founded to drive the adoption of sustainable transportation and deploy autonomous vehicles responsibly.
The Senior DevOps engineer will take ownership of the devops process, provide maintenance of networking and compute infrastructure, support software development of autonomous vehicle platform. Daily tasks include continuous integration and deployment, in-vehicle software deployment, data collection infrastructure, process design and workspace setup for developers.
- Deploy computing and networking resources on vehicles and at a variety of company and customer locations
- Build and maintain custom servers for deep learning infrastructure
- Manage cloud Infrastructure, including version control, build, integration and server deployment
- Provision vehicle data pipeline, storage and archival, as well as cluster management for simulation testing
- Set up development and deployment platforms, including an IDE, build/debug/profiling tools, network troubleshooting tools, and deployment of virtual networks
- Create and support a fault-tolerant Linux setup, along with real-time processing and automatic failover for highly reliable in-vehicle computer configurations
- Implement time synchronization services using ntp/ptp for in-vehicle computers and sensor components
- 5+ years of experience in Linux scripting, secure server setup and maintenance
- Experience in CI management and deployment tools like Jenkins, Git, Bash etc.
- Experience with scripting (Bash, Python), application development (C/C++, Java), and unit testing (JUnit, GTest, Py.Test/Nose)
- Experience with static analysis and code coverage tooling such as roslint, cpplint etc.
- Experience using Debian/Ubuntu Linux OS, containers (Docker/Kubernetes), configuration management using tools such as Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack, etc.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast paced, start-up environment
- BS or related degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Robotics
- Experience working with autonomous driving
- Knowledge of ROS platformKnow-how of deep learning/neural network infrastructure
- Experience with IoT services and architecture (Azure/AWS)