Senior Developer - Business Systems
Around since 1995? That's not a startup! True... we're not waiting for funding. We have experienced double digit growth the last 10 years. We have talented, passionate leadership. We don't have a keg. We don't have a foosball table. We have wicked smart people who work hard and believe in our product. We MAKE things. A beautiful, high quality, custom door. Our technology allows a builder or interior designer to literally design a door from scratch and send it to our manufacturing queue. Intrigued? Read on to open the door to your next career step (yeah, we went there).
TruStile Doors is the leading manufacturer of made-to-order doors for the high-end residential and commercial segments. The Senior Business Systems Developer should have full stack Microsoft development experience and proficiency. The position is based in Denver Colorado and is an integral part of the continued development of the Company’s industry leading business and manufacturing systems. Relocation assistance to the most desirable place to live, Denver, is available.
The Senior Business Systems Developer will maintain and contribute to the further development of internally developed applications as well as a third-party commercial ERP system (Epicor 10) and product configurator (Infor CPQ). The ability to work with end-users on process design and implementation as it relates to the business systems is essential. This position is ideal for the candidate interested in the ownership and development of a wide variety of business systems, spanning from the customization of a third-party web-based order entry and product configurator platform to the development of complex manufacturing equipment integrations. All development projects fully leverage the modern Microsoft stack. This position reports to and works closely with the VP of Information Systems and Technology.
TruStile offers attractive compensation and benefits including profit sharing and 401k match.
At TruStile, we make business decisions based on our Principles:
- We are all in this together.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We are passionate about quality and our customer.
- We are a performance culture.
- Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of customizations of third-party systems (Infor CPQ product configurator and Epicor 10 ERP system)
- Ownership of the continued design and development of both new and existing .NET applications and Windows services
- Thoroughly test and perform quality assurance of all development work
- Leverage the ERP system and related data to develop, test, implement, and support solutions to address business needs
- Work with end users to identify, create and deliver reports according to business requirements using SQL Reporting Services and Power BI
- Provide first line support to end users related to all aspects of the business systems
- Demonstrated understanding of object-oriented programming principles and relational database fundamentals
- Demonstrated technical aptitude (i.e. degree in a technical field, experience developing business applications, etc.).
- Prefer 3+ years as the primary owner of the end to end software development lifecycle
- Prefer a degree in Computer Science; if you got your smarts some other way, we want to hear about that too.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and related business processes preferred
- Experience with Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio Team Services preferred
- Experience with Epicor 10 ERP a plus
- Experience with Infor CPQ a plus
- Eligible to work in the United States for the foreseeable future
- Extremely organized, detail orientated and driven by clean, efficient solutions
- A structured logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate non-technical user requests into efficient business solutions
- Strong desire to acquire new knowledge and expand technical proficiency