Senior Cloud Engineer at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Friday, April 30, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Senior Cloud Engineer will develop and support a cloud platform in Prove’s cloud efforts across three different environments powering the next generation of mobile identity certainty. Leveraging your knowledge and passion for excellence you will help lead a team to deliver well-designed cloud infrastructure that is fault-tolerant, scalable, and reusable platform.
What You Are Accountable For
- Lead projects to find innovative solutions to challenges.
- Collaborate with senior leaders on strategic planning (e.g. resourcing, roadmap creation and execution).
- Maintain, enforce, and provide input on processes to ensure infrastructure is maintained to be fault-tolerant, scalable, and reusable.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical.
- Promote and cultivate ownership of design, execution, and deployment of product features.
- Ability to react quickly to changing customer and business needs.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Strong technical background to guide Prove to take its existing cloud platform and reuse it in other critical areas of the business.
What We Require
- 5 to 7 years of industry experience with at least 2+ years in cloud engineering experience in AWS
- Demonstrated experience in migrating on-premise installations to one running in the cloud.
- Demonstrated experience in similar role scaling company from $50M to $200M in revenue
- Experience working in rapidly growing teams (5 cloud engineers to 10+)
- Strong experience in working with developers in a SCRUM
- Experience with in-person, remote, and offshore teams
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- College or University Degree
The salary range for this role based in Denver, Colorado is $80,000-$150,000. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
This position is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program. Prove’s Benefits include but are not limited to:
-Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance that begins on your first day of employment
-401(k) plan with company match
-Unlimited vacation time
-Stock option grants for each full-time new hire
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description