Senior Cloud Engineer at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
A problem solver that likes being part of a team working closely to change the world of bill pay. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members and solving technical problems is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Growth and Learning: We are a team with a hunger for knowledge. Good thing we offer plenty of snacks, plus ongoing training and development opportunities to help satisfy that hunger
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
We do ask that you are already local to Northern CO or willing to relocate.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
For this senior role, we are looking for not only technical aptitude, but also someone who is a self-starting problem solver, a continuous learner, highly flexible, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have a high attention to detail.
Provisioning, scaling, maintaining and automating packaged software solutions deployed within AWS that provide key capabilities to our customer facing products. Integrate the solutions into our CI/CD process, automation and monitoring.
- Degree in CS, CIS or equivalent
- Proficient at Linux Administration
- Experience supporting/maintaining application deployed in Azure
- Proficiency with restful APIs including TLS
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Travis, CodeDeploy, etc.)
- Experience with networking including DNS, routing, load balancing
Recommended but not required
- Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment experience
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Experience in Azure
The compensation range for this role is $110k to $140k. This range is based on local market assessments, and may vary depending on experience and qualifications.