Senior Backend Engineer at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to help continue to build out our cloud platform for device intelligence and real-time monitoring. We’re looking for a highly technical, motivated engineer who loves solving problems and continuous improvement.
Who we are
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work within our agile team to design and implement microservices and server components we can leverage across our strategic initiatives
- Ensure the long-term quality of the code you develop through unit and functional testing
- Focus on building and improving the scaling capabilities of our platform
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for completely automated deployments
- Perform code reviews and hold your peers accountable to excellent development practices
- 4+ years as software engineer
- Expert level skill in a backend language (e.g. Python, Java, C#, Rust, etc.)
- Experience with IaaS (GCP, AWS, Azure) & CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of horizontal scalability
- Experience working in a microservice architecture
- Strong experience with testing (unit testing, mocks/fakes, load testing, etc.)
- Real time data and analytics
- Microservices, containers, and DevOps tools
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $120 - $180K, inclusive of salary and bonus.
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.