Salesforce Lightning Developer
Paladina Health is seeking an experienced Salesforce developer for its Application team. This is a technical position is responsible for developing Paladina’s next generation population health platform using Salesforce Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community platforms. The role requires one to possess detailed knowledge of Salesforce service cloud platforms, and Salesforce administration and development experience.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building, implementing, and maintaining new platforms, experience in data migration, and eye for seamless user experience. This position will lead the Salesforce development of our product roadmap (new initiatives and features). This position will report to Manager of Business Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements
- Communicate with project managers, business analysts and other teammates to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet project goals successfully
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Self-starter that can ask questions, learn business processes, and develop Salesforce solutions within a small team that wears multiple hats to achieve project goals
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree with 3 or more years of related work experience
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce development and implementation with good command on Apex, controllers and extensions, triggers, batch processes and APIs
- Knowledge on Lightning Framework and Lightning Design System is a must. Experience designing and developing Lightening custom components.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation, Reports and Dashboards creation, Communities and Sites, Single Sign On.
- Experience and functional knowledge working in Salesforce service cloud and sales cloud is a must. Specifically, knowledge of Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community would be a plus.
- Experience to implement migration from classic view to lightening would be a plus.
- Exposure to developing portals and mobile apps using Salesforce community would dbe a plus.
- Experience performing data migration tasks in and out of Salesforce platform.
- Experience in Healthcare – specifically around Health insurance and Provider industries would be a plus.
- Experience in SQL and database queries
- Exposure to Electronic Medical Records systems would be a plus.
- Should be experienced in translating functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- Customer orientation and customer facing skills
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- High level of attention to detail and willingness to learn