Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
Conga is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Business Systems & Integrations team. Working closely with the team and in collaboration with business stakeholders across all departments, you will be helping with the planning, design and execution of internal solutions to drive automation and scalability, while maintaining data and system integrity, compliance and usability across our Salesforce platform.
- Design and develop best-in-class declarative and custom solutions within Salesforce platform
- Audit, recommend and implement improvements to existing infrastructure, flows and processes to enhance system optimization, security and integrity of internal instance
- Effectively gather business requirements, build and demo prototypes and implement solutions following development cycle best practices
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including business requirements, process flows, data maps and training content for Salesforce end-users
- Work in collaboration with team members, cross-team business stakeholders and developers, vendors and contractors
- Adhere to project schedules and log accurate time entries for all project tasks
- Stay knowledgeable on Salesforce and Conga product updates and releases
- Serve as subject matter expert on Salesforce technology
- Minimum 3-5 years architect experience, comprised of defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing business solutions within Salesforce using both declarative and custom development methods
- Direct experience with data security and Salesforce modules – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Communities, Einstein Analytics
- Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce platform using complex Apex and Visual Force Page development
- Expertise in integration architecture, data modeling, data migration and 3rd Party integration tools with Salesforce (ex: Conga products, Intacct, Pardot, JIRA)
- Experience in integration components for Salesforce, such as Salesforce APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC Data Loader and ETL Tools
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to identify and manage delivery risks, work collaboratively with teams, consulting agencies or independently
- Ability to identify high-level business needs/requirements and translate them into solutions that can be effectively implemented
- Thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just quick solutions. Takes business problems, coupled with existing processes and technologies, and transforms them into business process requirements
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code
- Prior experience working in an Agile development environment – requirements, development, change control, testing/UAT, implementation, support/maintenance, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer / Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.