Four Winds Interactive in Denver, CO is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join a talented Enterprise Systems team. The FWI Salesforce Developer works with the Enterprise Systems Team to support and develop internal and external applications on the force.com and related platforms: Salesforce Classic and Lightning, Salesforce Community, public web pages, and integrations to external tools.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Create and Support Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force pages, and Lightning/Aura Components in a highly customized environment.
- Help scope, design and support custom applications on force.com to meet business needs.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from development, testing, deployment, rollout, and support.
- Apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes that meet business requirements.
- Mentor Jr. developers as they build development skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned, could include other web application development skill sets outside of the Salesfoce.com environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years development experience
- 3+ years experience in SOSQL/SQL.
- 3+ years experience in APIs, APEX, Triggers, and Visualforce.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and enhance existing well-established processes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- B.S. degree in computer science related study or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Lightning Component development experience.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self