PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. We’ve since sold more than 200 million grips and expanded our portfolio to include a broad range of empowering, expressive, and fun products. We aim to build an Eternal Positivity Machine—an adaptable global brand that makes an increasing positive impact on the world every year.
PopSockets is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developer to join the technology team to continually grow our Ecommerce platforms and ecosystem. This position is responsible for managing, maintaining and enhancing the PopSockets websites through SFCC software development (SFRA), OCAPI, modifying/creating web services, and providing architecture, security and innovation recommendations. This position will also support the website merchandisers and business users with building content assets and Page Builder templates, and managing catalog data and site configurations. This position reports to the Director of Web Development as either 100% remote or based out of our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
- Work with internal and external project teams to help define, build, and support software solutions that work seamlessly across different devices and browsers.
- Work independently or with a team to provide software design, development and implementations using the SFCC ecommerce platform, specifically SFRA.
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills.
- Configure and customize B2C commerce solutions as required for meeting business needs.
- Serve as a lead developer of a small team, actively mentoring and collaborating with other developers and merchandisers.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Assist with the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks
- Leverage creative problem-solving skills to help the team bring projects in below budget and within deadlines
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to keep our internal coding standards up to date; help to identify areas for efficiency across disciplines
Pay range: $120,000 - $150,000
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.