Salesforce Administrator at DAT Freight & Analytics (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DAT is an award-winning employer of choice and a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 44 years. We continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 227 million freight posts in 2021, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data. DAT is headquartered in Denver, CO. We have a second campus in the Portland, OR area, where we got our start four decades ago, and we have additional offices in Springfield, MO and Bangalore, India. For additional information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our Information Technology Leadership team in Denver, Colorado (DTC).
NOTE: This position will require the ability to come into the office 2-3x/week in our Denver, Colorado (DTC) office. Location: 5050 S. Syracuse Street.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Business Analysts on reviewing and prioritization of Jira tickets
- Handle basic administrative functions including account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Research and fix data issues when reported
- Design, configure and maintain security/sharing rules, permission sets, field-level security, record-level security, roles and profiles
- Assist with data migration from other systems as needed
The Skills You’ll Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification
- Experience developing solutions with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, MarketingCloud, CPQ, and/or Billing
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Strong understanding of the platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, workflows, custom views, etc.
- Strong data management abilities
- Previous experience with Agile development practices and sprint delivery model
For Colorado-based candidates, in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the minimum salary for this role is $105,000.00 + benefits. The maximum compensation for this role can vary significantly depending on your job-related skills and experience. DAT considers factors such as scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education and training, core skills, internal equity, and market and business elements when extending an offer.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a core strength of our company that we encourage those values in every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)