Dish Business delivers cutting edge solutions to businesses all over the country. From bars and restaurants to hotels, apartments and airlines. We are growing and we are looking for talented people like you to join us! In the coming year we are launching some exciting, new products like internet and streaming tv service and we need a smart, resourceful and talented Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Tools Team.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will work with a team of solution architects, developers, administrators and business experts to create a first-class experience for our direct sales team and our indirect sales partners.
Sound like you? Read on!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with partners, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including IT, Sales and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- 1-3 years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Certified
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Suite, Google Suite and Salesforce CRM
- Able to build dashboards, reports, workflow rules, custom objects and validation rules in Salesforce
- Click to code experience is a plus
- Adjusts to changes with no decline in attitude or performance
- Collaborates with others to resolve problems and improve processes
- Learns business including sales channels, products, and services
- Effectively conveys an accurate, complete, and concise message verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Deals with mistakes constructively and quickly recovers from setbacks
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $100,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.