Quality Assurance Associate at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Quality Assurance Associate to assess the quality and performance of all Student Experience teams through reviewing recorded phone, text, and email communications with students.
You’ll join a team of learning experts who support key student-facing teams that help students take the next steps to achieve their educational goals. You’ll review calls, evaluate performance based on an internal coaching rubric, and surface trends based on the quality assurance data you gather.
As a Quality Assurance Associate, you will:
- Review recorded coaching conversations using a coaching rubric, to evaluate the performance of individual team members.
- Support in call calibration sessions for team members and their managers.
- Analyze call data in order to surface trends and provide actionable data to leadership.
- Collaborate with the Training Team to ensure all teams are aligned in their performance expectations.
- Support the onboarding experience in regards to Quality Assurance.
- Assist in the rollout and analysis of a new conversation intelligence tool.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization with excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Appreciation for tedious and highly detail-oriented work around call reviews and quality analysis.
- A strong working knowledge of Google Sheets, with the ability to manipulate data and surface trends, then communicate findings in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to take the initiative to solve problems identified through data analysis.
- Demonstrated time management skills and are a self-starter with the ability to work independently while managing multiple work-streams in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Commitment to remain unbiased and exercise discretion around sensitive performance data.
- The ability to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy in all interactions.
- Experience in a data-driven environment, ideally with experience related specifically to quality assurance and identifying trends along a quality assurance framework.
- Expertise taking data heavy information, turning it into a simple story, and presenting the story to leadership with partnering solutions.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.