Quality Assurance Analyst
At Bluprint, we’re proud to be one of the newest members of the NBCUniversal family. Our digital platform helps people learn and be inspired by world-class experts, classes & tutorials across a wide range of creative activities, and a global community of like-minded doers.
Armed with new partners and infinite possibilities, we’re eager to continue building a customer-first lifestyle learning brand for passionate makers. We’ve only scratched the surface and we’re ready for more!
Our Quality Assurance team tests all the systems that enable our customers to turn their inspiration into action. In this role, you will be directly working and testing systems written in many different languages on many different platforms including, Brightspot CMS, React, Java, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Selenium, Appium, Amazon Web Services (AWS) as well as integrations with Netsuite, Chargebee, Paypal, Braintree, TheoPlayer, Apple, Android, Roku and many more.
- Collaborate with Engineering (UX, Platform, Front End, DevOps) and Product teams to maintain a detailed understanding of company products and formulate testing strategies and solutions.
- Develop and deploy test procedures for our consumer-facing web, mobile and other products.
- Triage test execution results and validate against expected product functionality.
- Build, execute and maintain thorough manual tests to ensure product integrity and reliability.
- Quickly acquire deep subject matter expertise and broad understanding of the business and architecture
• Familiarity with and interest in Web technologies
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to successfully complete projects as well as a track record of working independently and taking initiative
• Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills
• Familiarity with systems orchestration, CI/CD pipelines, mobile testing
• Knowledge of relational databases and experience with SQL preferred
• Understanding of what it is like to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
• Approaches problems logically by breaking a solution into components and narrowing down potential issues
• BA or BS in Computer Science or a related field or Credentials from Excelerators or Coding Bootcamps
• Passion for continuous personal learning and development and helping us create a platform for our customers to experience “I did it!” moments