QA Tester at BillGO
BillGO is building an industry leading developer first API and portal and is looking for a motivated individual with a passion for ensuring the highest quality for our customers. This role will become a subject matter expert of the product, develop and execute test plans for quality of the platform, work with product and engineering to identify requirements and suggest enchantments to make an overall better solution.
This role will to be the subject matter expert of the BillGO GOdev solution, responsible for quality testing of engineering deliverables before they are released to customers, and will be able to directly influence the quality and functionality of the product that is delivered.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where we value action, do what we say and are disrupting the fintech industry then this job is for you!
- Become a subject matter expert of the BillGO GOdev solution
- Design, implement, and execute test plans for quality assurance and business acceptance testing
- Identify and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Strong understanding of Software development practices
- Understanding of Agile development principles
- Product owner or scrum master certification
- Extensive experience quality assurance and testing preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
Base range for this role is $75,000-$100,000 based on experience.