QA Engineer at Convercent by OneTrust
We are looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer who will heavily contribute to our goal of delivering a fantastic customer experience. The QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our product meets our own high standards of quality and for increasing efficiency in multiple phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Advocate for the customer experience while working on common goals with your delivery team
- Contribute your ideas and actions to the continuous improvement of our software development life cycle
- Use guidance from written acceptance criteria to design and document test cases in our test case management tool
- Develop risk-based testing strategies to ensure proper solution implementation, maintainability and supportability
- Participate in Agile ceremonies to plan and successfully execute on-time software delivery
- Participate in feature design sessions
- Execute test cases against local and cloud deployment environments
- Accurately document defects with reproducible steps and failure analysis
- Deploy and maintain Windows Server and SQL Server environments locally and in Azure/AWS cloud.
- Learn how to utilize our automation framework to achieve your delivery team’s testing objectives
- A fast learner with a high degree of creativity and proactivity in problem-solving
- Ultra-passionate for software quality and delivering an excellent experience to customers
- Ready to share your testing gifts
- 5+ years test design and execution on a complex cloud-based product
- 2+ years scripting experience, e.g., SQL, Unix shell, Powershell
- 2+ years working in a Scrum or Agile engineering environment
- 2+ years cloud (MSFT Azure or Amazon Web Services) testing experience
- Experience with automation test design and execution, as well as automation tools, such as Selenium, Cucumber, and JMeter
- Experience with performance testing
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that-a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $100,000 - $110,000 base salary plus annual bonus
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.