QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented QA Automation Engineer, based in our Denver office. We’re on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing & quality. Is your day complete only when you’ve found that obscure edge case bug? Do you feel supremely satisfied when you watch your UI automation execute on devices? Or do you revel in finding that UI rendering issue that saves the day? If the answer to any of these is yes, then we should talk.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
- Developing the test case suite for a new feature
- Automating the world with your favorite automation suite
- Building complex test data sets
- Plain ol’ manual test case execution
- Creating a multi-platform test strategy, including mobile
- Exploratory testing feature areas of the application on devices
- Participating in sprint planning and design meetings to help deliver quality at the earliest stages
WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS DO I NEED?
- A passion for quality assurance and experience building BDD test cases
- Experience in building automation across platforms
- Experience and strong desire to test native mobile applications across devices and iOS / Android
- Experience automating with Appium, Xamarin UITest or another native mobile automation fx
- Solid knowledge of SQL and RESTful API consumption
- Passion for working at a growing company and helping shape product ideas that help people with behavioral health challenges.
- Experience testing responsive web applications
- Experience testing APIs with Postman or another tool
- Experience automating tasks with shell scripting languages such as bash
- Located in Downtown Denver, CO with great views of the mountains
- Work on-site, with ability to work remote when necessary
- Full Time, with work-life balance – we don’t expect you to sleep at your desk
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and expertise
- Benefits include:
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- 401k plan
- ST/LT disability
- Life insurance
- Subsidized parking
- Oh yeah, we also have a stocked fridge, great snacks; plus we’re smart, authentic and fun to work with!
WHO ARE WE?
myStrength is a recognized leader in digital behavioral health and proud to be a part of Livongo. myStrength greatly enhances traditional care models, while addressing issues of cost, lack of access, and stigma, to deliver mental health and well-being resources at scale. Our platform targets the most prevalent and costly behavioral health conditions ─ empowering consumers with innovative self-care resources to manage and overcome challenges with depression, anxiety, stress, substance use disorder, chronic pain and sleep.
We are expanding and looking for passionate, driven individuals who are excited about joining a company that transforms lives through industry-changing products and services. With the commitment and drive you bring to the workplace every day, you will be part of a team that is changing behavioral healthcare and helping millions of people live healthier, more fulfilling lives. Join us and make a difference. For more information, please visit www.myStrength.com