A Software Engineer that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Work / Life: We work hard, but also know you need a life outside BillGO – we have an on-site workout room and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office with great views, and fantastic brew
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
BillGO is looking for not only technical aptitude, but also someone who is a self-starting problem solver, a continuous learner, highly flexible, and a great collaborator. The ideal candidate will have experienced working in a fast-paced environment and have a high attention to detail with a background in supporting applications
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot BillGO's network of Biller Integrations using various technologies.
- Resolve customer and client issues related to Biller Integrations.
- Contribute feedback, designs, and code for system and process improvements related to BillGO's integrations.
- Relevant associate's degree, bootcamp or certification (alternately, 2+ years' web development)
- Familiarity with C# and .NET applications
- Experience with Open Source tools
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative environment where the belief is that great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Candidates must be able to embrace this culture, foster idea generation, and work to cultivate the best ideas into an executable plan
Recommended but not required:
- Experience with Payments systems
- Experience with hosted web experiences
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving incidents
- Experience in developing system dashboards and automated monitoring
The compensation range for this role is $50k to $85k. This range is based on local market assessments, and may vary depending on experience and qualifications.