NetSuite Developer at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive in Denver, CO is looking for a Netsuite Developer to join a talented Enterprise Systems team.
The FWI Netsuite Developer works with the Enterprise Systems Team to support and develop functionality and applications in Netsuite, Oracle OpenAir and integrations to external applications.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Daily Administration and Development in NetSuite.
- Collaborate heavily with admins/developers for other Business Systems.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure our ERP helps support 606 compliance requirements.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines (including SOX) to ensure the quality of financial data and perform regular data audits; resolve data integrity issues.
- Develop NetSuite integrations with Salesforce, ADP, and OpenAir.
- Troubleshoot issues on a variety of existing internally developed platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal customers and software vendors.
- Work as part of a project-based team, or individually, to deliver a complete solution in a timely manner.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from development, testing, deployment, rollout, and support.
- Mentor Jr. developers and administrators as they build skills.
Requirements for Success:
- 5+ years Softwore Development experience.
- 2+ years NetSuite Admin & OpenAir preferred.
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, and SuiteAnalytics.
- Experience with Celigo or a comparable data integration platform.
- Configuration and mapping to business process, Supply Chain, General Ledger, Billing, and Revenue Recognition.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Helpful for Success:
- BS degree in computer science or any related engineering field.
- Worked on the professional services team of a high growth SaaS software vendor preferred.
- Experience managing software vendors and systems integrators preferred.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.