What are we looking for?
- Title: Mobile Software Engineer
- Compensation: $110K - $130K
- Reports To: Engineering Manager
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us build our mobile application's next-generation, including offline capabilities. This role will also support and maintain our existing technology stack plus architect, design, and code the front-end of our B2B SaaS solution using both new and proven technologies. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset to write top-notch code in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
Who are you?
You understand that while you’re deeply passionate about technology, technology without business results is worthless. You have an obsessive customer focus and know that it is important to get to market quickly, experiment, learn, adapt and iterate. You really understand what it means to deliver an MVP product and to provide a top-notch user experience. You have pride in your work and instill that pride in your team.
Importantly, you exemplify our core principles of transparency, honesty, and accountability.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Please help with the architecture, design, and development of our next-generation B2B SaaS solution's front-end components.
- Maintain and expand our current product suite as needed.
- Work closely with designers, architects, and back-end developers to provide a well-structured solution.
- Work closely with our Product, Sales, and Services teams to ensure we’re building the right product.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience building web-based enterprise applications.
- Must be detail-oriented, outcome-focused, data-informed, and analytical.
- Formal experience or education in usability or UI/UX is a big plus.
- Solid understanding of web application architecture
- 3+ years developing Vue.js, React, or Angular applications
- 1+ years developing React Native applications
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bulma or Bootstrap.
- 3+ years using RESTful APIs to build data-driven web applications.
- Experience with unit testing, automated testing, code reviews.
- Solid experience in enterprise software development practices: Agile; tools for issue tracking and code repos; builds, CI & CD; feature flagging.
- Experience with SVG files and other vector-based image formats is a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management as well as business stakeholders.
- Well organized.
- Strong ability to resolve conflicts constructively; a great attitude.