JR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at FluentStream
At FluentStream Technologies, we imagine a smarter business solution. And we don’t just imagine it, we build it – and that’s what you’ll be doing at this fun, fast-paced, and innovative company.
This position will work with a great team of developers and will have direct access to our Chief Technology Officer. A qualified candidate will be someone looking to use technical skills in a fast-paced business environment and is willing to learn under the development leadership and guidance of an industry expert. You will be challenged – and your ability to meet those challenges will allow you to rapidly advance your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within the FluentStream Agile framework to build cutting edge web applications using technologies including React, React Native, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, and PHP.
- Bug fixes, code reviews, and responsiveness to our operations organization
- Basic Linux administrative / sysadmin duties
Who we’re looking for:
- Great attitude, willingness to learn. High growth potential.
- Non-traditional backgrounds and first-timers are welcome and often preferred!
- No GPA or test scores considered. No tricky questions in the hiring process.
- We just want smart people that want to learn, enjoy solving problems, and fit our unique, fast-paced, and interesting culture.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use cutting edge web and mobile technologies.
- How a really fun company puts a rapidly evolving telecommunications product on the market.
- Business and technology skills you’ll take with you if you ever actually want to leave. 🙂
- Agile. How to build professional software.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
Interested applicants should reply with a resume and your GitHub account, favorite code sample, or creative drawing.