Jr. NetSuite Administrator
Jr NetSuite Administrator will play a critical role in supporting our ERP system, NetSuite, and work closely with representatives from various departments within the organization.
This position is ideal for:
* Accountant who has been a NetSuite user, good at systems in general, and wants to make the switch to an IT career.
* Junior-level NetSuite Administrator who wants to be part of an exciting tech company with real growth
* Someone who majored both in accounting and systems.
We are looking for someone who understands accounting. We will provide training on NetSuite, but you have to be good with systems in general.
* Act as the first line support for incoming requests and troubleshooting
* Support senior administrators by performing technical and administrative tasks
* Assist users in developing/refining their processes around the supported systems
* Research and resolve integration errors
* Support unit testing and user acceptance testing for new version releases and projects
* Ensure SOX compliance by properly documenting system changes and permission changes
* Support internal and external audit by providing requested data
* Constantly research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and processes
* Communicate with other departments about common frustrations and issues that affect their work
* Maintain up to date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, upgrades, customization and integration
* Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree – MIS, Computer Science or Accounting
* 1 to 3 years of NetSuite experience either as a power user or administrator. Experience with other ERP systems is considered.
* System Savvy – ability to find your way around the system NATURALLY. We can train you with knowledge, but you would be lost without this.
* Ability and willingness to learn new systems and skills
* Good people skills and positive attitude
* Commitment to complete projects on time
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred but Not Required:
* Software industry experience
* Some accounting background
* SuiteFlow workflow experience
* Experience maintaining integration between multiple systems
* Experience working in Agile environment
* SQL, Excel, and Visio
* Previous experience working in a SOX environment is a plus
* Previous experience communicating with internal and external audit functions.