TruU is a cyber identity company that is focused on fundamentally changing the way we access secure services at the convergence of digital, physical, and AI worlds. TruU is seeking a talented and experienced Principal/Senior Platform (Java) Engineer to drive, architect, and code core components of TruU's product.
You will be a co-located member of the lead engineering team, working with both internal and sourced engineers driving a consistently high-quality product across our cloud and on-prem platform components for customers. Our current solution is highly scalable, clustered for fault tolerance, multi-region, multi-tenant, handling secure asynchronous transactions, notifications, and multiplexed communication. Self-motivation and a personal strive for building great things is a must for this role. As TruU is a start-up, your input and contributions in other various aspects of the company will be expected and valued.
Cloud scale architectural experience with Java and associated frameworks is a must. Bonus points for distributed computing and processing experience at scale.
As a Principal/Senior Platform Engineer, you will be playing a key role working directly with our platform architects on the overall architecture, design, and engineering of our Platform, Identity Servers and related components including the design on both RESTful interfaces and Message Queues that enable our adapters, agents, mobile, and other integrations. You will be part of influencing the overall direction TruU platform/product.
Location: Denver, CO
- Develop (coding) complex software systems that will scale to millions of users on our Cloud Platform
- Work cross-functionally in an agile environment with business owners, mobile development team, Ui/Ux, and Data Science team
- Research, recommend, compare, experiment with and integrate new services, frameworks, and tools
- Mentor others on the team, helping them to succeed and grow
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Strong Experience in Java, Kotlin or other JVM based languages (Scala, Clojure, etc.)
- Must have significant experience in Java
- Very comfortable with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Proven experience working in complex technology environments
- Passionate about technology innovation and adoption
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Apache Ignite
- Strong knowledge of the cybersecurity and identity space, standards including SAML, OIDC, OAuth, SCIM.
- Distributed computing and processing experience at scale
- Experience with high volume data processing and streaming technologies such as Kafka
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly motivated individual who is experienced enough to plan ahead and document your work amidst a fast-paced environment.
TruU is a cybersecurity company that is transforming the way users are identified in order to provide digital and physical access as a frictionless experience. We are solving the problem of giving users trusted access to digital and physical sites without the need for passwords. We are a startup environment that is focused on empowering the team to architect and implement elegant solutions to the interesting and challenging problems before us, in an enjoyable environment that fosters our own professional and personal growth.