IT Operations Engineer
Operations Engineer - Swing Shift
Schedule: Mon-Fri 3:00PM to 11:00PM
* Manage and monitor systems and services that support the global operations of Alteryx.
* First response to incidents and handling incident management procedures:
- Notification, coordinating resources, troubleshooting, mitigation, and root cause analysis.
* Continuously improve monitoring to be more proactive and automated in mitigating and reporting incidents.
* Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation.
* Assist with service requests and tickets that were not completed during the daytime shift.
* Provide Linux and Windows server installation, administration, and maintenance as needed.
* 5+ Years of IT Operations experience including administration of Linux and Window servers.
* Understanding of monitoring platforms and tuning methodologies, SolarWinds a plus.
* Practical knowledge of networking and how switches, routers, and firewalls function and affect services.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team that operates during outside normal business hours.
* Excellent, battle-tested troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
* Able to maintain high-performance in critical situations with limited support staff and/or executive visibility.
* Prior experience working with developers, DBAs, and/or engineers to resolve incidents.
* A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
* Able to provide professional, courteous customer service.
* Skilled in scripting with Bash and PowerShell.