Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients’ complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
For the Data Integration Import Analyst role, we are seeking individuals to work with Data Modeling, System Configuration, HRIS, and benefits. If you have a desire for continuous learning and are motivated by solving problems, you may be right for us! If you are a professional who enjoys providing exceptional results we would like to hear from you!
- Develop and document import data specifications and processes with clients and vendors.
- Configure the Benefitsolver system (utilizing web-based GUI) based on the needs outlined by the client and carriers
- Analyze and digest business and technical data requirements as provided by multiple sources
- Analyze and develop mapping and translations between the data elements in client and HRIS systems, interfacing with the Benefitsolver platform
- Manage towards test plans with clients and carriers, testing the data exchange process end-to-end
- Demonstrate consistent productivity against key performance indicators
- Coordinate and test import files and processes with external clients and vendors
- Manage towards project plans and timelines based on assigned priorities
- Communicate with all internal and external partners in a pleasant, professional manner and with an attitude that promotes Businessolver’s goals and core objectives
What you need to make the cut:
- Critical thinking skills and ability to solve problems; detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and follow through
- Experience configuring HRIS/census files preferable
- Knowledge of HRIS, benefits, and insurance
- Electronic data transmission experience preferable
- Familiarity with HRIS transmissions
- Excellence in communication and responsiveness with a high level of customer service orientation
- A confident, positive self-starter who achieves high performance standards coupled with a willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects
- BS required, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or related field of study
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Monday, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great! Make sure your application includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
Please know that every complete application is carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application; we respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application. We are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.