Full Stack Software Developer at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions is an award-winning SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, Unified Endpoint Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With MAX, our cloud-based portal, we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture and back-end service architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside project managers and business owners to fully define requirements, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to aggregate application-specific knowledge that they have gathered into a holistic view of the application and understand how the modules and features work together and depend on each other.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end service end-points and data interactions.
- Creating SQL tables, columns, views, functions, etc. for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside project managers and business owners for design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing REST APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new technology and better assist other team members.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficiency with server side languages, specifically C#.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MS SQL Server.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Qualified Applicants Will Also:
- Preferably have 7+ years of experience in a developer role.
- Be ready to help out a team member
- Finds personal satisfaction in coming to the aide of others
- A strong teammate that also works well independently
- Knows how to ask for assistance
- Well liked on teams
- Driven to find solutions
- Enjoys a complicated task
- Has a good sense of humor
- Understand that the team’s success outweighs individual limelight
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of Race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, partnership status, civil union/domestic partnership status, employment status, income status, civil air patrol status, emergency responders, employee assistance, unemployment status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or family status, military service, domestic violence victim status, sickle cell trait or testing, political affiliation or activities, arrest/conviction record, obesity, HIV/AIDS diagnosis, national origin including physical, cultural, or linguistic characteristics or marriage to or association with persons of a national origin, sexual and reproductive health decisions, immigration status, race inclusive of traits historically associated with race, hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles.