BombBomb helps customers build relationships with simple videos. One of BombBomb’s best products is our five star Chrome extension which adds simple and powerful video and tracking tools to Gmail. Users love it, and we want you to be a part of it! We’re seeking an enthusiastic and talented software developer to join this high-performance team in supporting this product and its associated back-end services.
Work from WeWork LoHi in Denver, or BombBomb's HQ in downtown Colorado Springs.
- Successfully contributes to the ongoing development of Chrome Extension, maintaining a chrome store rating at higher than 4.5 stars
- Supports the ongoing delivery and improvement of several high performance NodeJS/Redis/DynamoDB cloud services
- Supports and delivers new features like screen recording, adding video tools to other platforms, refactoring the chrome extension to support other browsers and more!
- Hone your high-availability service delivery skills to maintain better than 99.9% uptime month over month
- Build confidence by writing reliable automated test suites for Chrome and NodeJS services
- Works effectively with Customer Success team and customers to gather needed details to support the timely resolution of defects
- Communication - Be a good communicator and build relationships with the people you will be working with in the office and across the internet.
- Flexibility - Ability to adapt to new challenges as they arise, and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Detail-Oriented - The position requires attention to detail, as a violation in company policy may result in failure to achieve compliance and ultimately losses in company revenue.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving - The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Diplomacy - Effectively handling difficult or sensitive issues by using tact, diplomacy and an understanding of organizational culture and climate