Full Stack- Frontend Engineer at Mersive
We seek a seasoned Fullstack - Frontend Engineer to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading: Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently. The product development organization is going to grow substantially over the coming months; we have some exciting initiatives spinning up in which we need a front end expert to join the team.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and has the ability to genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Work with our Product team (PM, UX Design) iteratively to create amazing interactive experiences
- Implement proof-of-concept interfaces and demos for user testing efforts
- Perform the necessary R&D to ensure Mersive leads the market in innovation
- Ensure the long term quality of the code you develop through unit and functional testing
- 2-6 years as a front end engineer
- Technical Lead Experience is a plus
- 1 + years developing React for production application or Angular 2+
- TypeScript experience preferred
- Experience with GraphQL / Apollo is a plus
- Demonstrated experience designing and integrating with APIs
- Experience with front end testing frameworks
- Experience in cross-platform mobile development including: Cordova, React Native, or native development (Android or iOS)
- A knack for building complex front end applications for enterprise users
- Well versed in finding and fixing performance issues in demanding SPAs
- Experience with real time data beneficial
- Experience with SQL / Postgres is a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Work/Life Balance, including a generous PTO plan.
- Dogs welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity