Full Stack Developer at Alchemer
Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website (www.surveygizmo.com).
What You Will Do
We're looking for FullStack PHP/JS Developers to join our team! This position will be a part of our continually growing and evolving Engineering team, helping to develop the next generation of our platform and expand our capabilities with new integrations, additional data analytics capabilities, and machine learning. Our platform, built on AWS is evolving with new MicroServices and VueJS front end apps.
The team works with a host of AWS Services, Docker, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis, PHP, Laravel/Lumen, Node.js, Express, Vue, Jest, ES6, scss, Webpack and more. Join our collaborative and fun team of web application developers and help us build the future of insights software!
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Collaborate with a team of developers to architect, build and maintain features to enhance our existing platform
- Work within our agile process; a hybrid of lean, kanban, and scrum
- Follow our branching strategy and process, utilizing git for code versioning
- Write tested, high quality, performant, and efficient code that follows best practices (test-driven development of code that meets compliance and security standards)
- Perform code reviews, share knowledge, and grow your technical knowledge
- Provide insight into milestones and breakdown requirements into actionable tasks
What You Bring to This Role
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience – preferably in a SaaS company
- Programming experience using a variety of technologies, languages and tools
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services and Web Application Security
- The ability to self-manage their time, tasks, and priorities
- Confident humility. Use their knowledge to collaborate with others
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package include benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401k
- Generous PTO, 14 paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s. Plus, you get 4 floating holidays in addition to your PTO!
- Up to $2,250 annually in cafeteria funds to use toward commute expenses (toll reimbursement), wellness, continued education
- Relaxed and open workspace with sit/stand workstations
- Nearby bike and walking trails
- Environment where you are empowered to make a difference!