Full Stack Developer
CSG Workforce (WFX) is looking for experienced full-stack application developers that have a passion for building web-based applications. Ideal candidates will have a passion and dedication to developing high quality applications and solutions in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. As a full-stack developer, you will be playing a critical role in shaping the user experience, driving web-based applications in AWS, implementing micro-services, building automation efficiencies and collaborating with other talented developers, test engineers, product owners and Devops engineering talent. If you are an experienced full-stack developer and are looking to enhance a market-leading software platform then is the place for you. Help build great software with a fun and dedicated team leveraging agile practices.
You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software web-based applications and services.
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
- Focus on high-end performance Web UIs for desktop, mobile and tablet browsers.
- Redesign web applications, implement new designs and pick up new technologies as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Significant development experience in Angular, ember.js, backbone.js, bootstrap or similar.
- Experience in Node.js, Chef, GIT, and Jenkins
- Knowledge in service based architecture, RESTful services and building scalable micro-services
- Professional experience building and deploying code in AWS
You will be a great fit for this role if you
- Know how to ship robust, performant software to a volume of users
- Can communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver compelling products and services
- Experience and passion for CI, unit tests, monitoring and alerting on the code you deliver
- Ability to design and implement RESTful based web services
- Understand the concepts of Doman Driven Design, OO principals and distributed Architectures
- Enjoying helping others around you grow as developers and be successful
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can be autonomous and self-driven in an agile environment
- Get things done
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas and like to share them with others
- Love to experiment and use data to drive decision making