Front End Software Engineer
What you’ll do
- Implement UI and UX for our platform
- Help set the standards for web development
- Work closely with engineers to help evolve proof of concept systems into production at scale
- Work the product development team to define desired requirements and capabilities
- Perform research as needed to identify the latest techniques from technical literature and apply them to relevant product features
- Identify and promote the use of new technologies, toolkits, and frameworks, areas of inquiry, ways of working, methods and approaches in Computer Science, Software and Research Engineering
What you’ll bring
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to develop quickly and iteratively
- Detailed knowledge of computer science including data structures, data modeling, and software design methods
- Proficient in modern UI frameworks, such as React, Angular, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience consuming and developing REST APIs
- Someone we can count on to get thing done, correctly
- Knowledge of current best-practices, tools, and technologies for implementing web experiences
Include examples of what you’ve developed and published demonstrating your prowess. Be prepared to discuss and then demonstrate your skills in a collaborative interview.
In your cover letter let us know a little more about you. What do you like to do? What is your Lyft/Uber rating? What makes you interested in Pocket Outdoor Media? Do you love endurance sports? Or is your endurance activities long gaming sessions?
Thanks for you interest and applying! We're excited to hear from you!