Front End Engineer
Integrate interactive prototypes (HTML, CSS, React, JS) to create a fluid web applications.
Work cross-functionally to create scalable, fast, and efficient front-end applications that will drive our company forward.
• 1+ Year(s) of Professional React Experience
• 2+ Years of HTML/SASS or LESS/JS development experience
• Experience using source control systems like Git/Github
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Desired Characteristics
• Experience working with Product and UX Teams
• Experience with both unit and functional testing systems
• Familiarity with component based front-end architectures (Atomic, etc…)
• Appreciation of functional programming concepts (especially immutability, idempotence, and side-effects)
• A willingness to adopt new technologies and explore new ways to solve problems.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.