Front End Developer at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
Angi is looking for a Front-End Developer with experience working on public-facing web properties, headless content management systems, full-stack projects and being part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team.
As a Front-End Developer you will be responsible for:
- Coding every day in HTML, CSS, vue.js to make our site highly interactive
- Integrating client-side code with web services, social platforms, and our Java backend infrastructure
- Working with key business partners in Creative Design, UX/UI and Product Development to produce beautiful and functional pages
- Working on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our brand every day
- Staying ahead of the curve in order to suggest and implement new technologies and methodologies into our site and workflow
The folks in this role are usually successful when they have 3+ years of experience in:
- Version control with git, dependency management with npm
- Modern browsers, their rendering engines, and knowledge of industry best-practices for handling those differences; cross-browser functionality testing
- Problem-solving and responding quickly to evolving requirements in an Agile work environment
- Proficiency with Typescript is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Next.js, Nuxt or similar SSR frameworks is preferred.
- Experience operating with micro front-end architecture is a strong plus.
- Unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement of yourself and your team
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from 85-120,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world