Experienced iOS Developer
We're looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team. If you like autonomy, challenge, and the support of a humble and capable group, this could be your gig.
We'd love to meet you if you have:
* Strong iOS framework skills with 3+ years of experience.
* Experience with Swift or mastery of Objective-C with a desire to learn Swift.
* Experience with Core Data and/or SQLite.
* Opinions about architecture and best practices and the ability to respectfully communicate them.
* An understanding of and appreciation for Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
* Working knowledge of Git.
* A love for building high-quality software.
* A CS or related degree
* Boulder or Denver, Colorado area address or the willingness to relocate
Not required, but bonus points for:
* Experience with GCD, queues, and other multi-threading options
* Automated testing and liberal use of Instruments
* An eye for design
When we asked InspiringApps employees to describe our culture in just a few words, here’s what we heard: respectful, collaborative, fun, flexible, communicative, encouraging, skilled, creative, committed, and open to new ideas. Someone also submitted “birthday cake” since we make a point to celebrate not only birthdays, but milestones and other achievements, big and small!
Flexibility at InspiringApps means we treat you as the adult and professional that you are. We know you have a life outside of work, and we know your best work may not always happen in a certain place at a certain time. That’s great! We want you to be inspired to do your best work, and we’re willing to be flexible on schedule specifics.
* A top-notch yet humble team
* Interesting and challenging work using the latest technology
* Competitive salary
* Flexibility in location where work is performed
* Flexibility in hours worked per week
* 401k with company match
* Group health insurance
* Very generous PTO policy
* RTD EcoPass for Colorado employees
* Profit-sharing program