eLearning Developer at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for an eLearning Developer based in our Broomfield, CO office. This position is remote-friendly.
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people's lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
The eLearning Developer will join the dynamic and creative training team to support the growth of the vibrant Alteryx Community. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Learning Strategy, you will play an integral role in enhancing, bolstering, and polishing eLearning offerings on the Alteryx Academy. In this production-focused role, you will be working to engage users of the platform by introducing complex analytical concepts in an enticing, engaging, and entertaining manner.
- Partner with subject matter experts to ensure the fidelity and accuracy of content
- Design storyboards for visualizing captivating learning content
- Create, edit and manage video, audio, and animations for learning content
- Publishing and maintaining eLearning content in the Alteryx Community
- Manage and assist contractors and web developers in the enhancement of our online learning environment
- Create video and graphical content as needed
- Assist with the planning and execution of the localization of existing and future content
- Implement maintenance schedule, best practices and lifecycle.
- Implement and execute best practices in instructional designer and adult learning theory
- Update and create ancillary classroom content and virtual training content as needed.
- 2+ years in multimedia learning development in a rapid development environment. Able to provide a portfolio of video, audio and eLearning material.
- A Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communications, Technology, psychology or a related field
- Advanced to Expert proficiency level of Articulate 360 is required in addition to experience in one or more of the following software including: Camtasia 9, Audacity, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Animate, After Effects, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Audition)
- Excellent grasp of adult learning theory and educational models
- Advanced video and audio editing, pre/post production skills
- Strong written and oral communication for internal and customer-facing interactions
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple projects without sacrificing a detail-driven approach
- International/Domestic Travel may be required - less than 10%
- High-level knowledge of working with Amazon Web Service offerings such as Amazon S3, DynamoDB, and Redshift
- Experience with source control and version management programs such as Subversion and GitHub.
- Fluency in a second language (preferably Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, or Japanese).
- Creative, fun, and out-of-box problem solving abilities
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $68,200-$112,500. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.”
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.