Digital Marketing Engineer
The digital marketing engineer executes, and/or advises on the execution of, the company's digital strategy. You’ll work closely with marketers to understand their workflows and help build tools and automated marketing magic. Simultaneously, you’ll work closely with our platform engineers to synchronize our internal data with data from our partner companies. You’ll witness the direct impact of your work by making our marketing systems faster, stronger, and smarter. The ideal candidate is a full stack engineer, comfortable with working with a variety of backend systems (AWS, Redshift, PostGres), third-party APIs (Facebook, Google AdWords, etc) and capable of creating or modifying simple UI’s to assist marketing and other departments. This is an exciting role with great potential to make a serious business impact and work with exciting technologies.
- Design, construct and own data import and export pipelines.
- Build one-off tools to automate marketing procedures.
- Expose data to marketers that allow for data-driven decision-making (e.g. via data visualization methods).
- Be a conduit between engineers and marketers, helping both understand each others’ needs, limitations, and capabilities.
- Be given the freedom by which you can solve each problem the best way you think possible.
- Learn a ton about new technologies, businesses, and crafting!
• Experience with modern web application frameworks
• Working knowledge of cloud computing (AWS, Google) and / cluster computing (Spark, MapReduce/Hadoop, Presto)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States