DevOps Engineer at Convercent by OneTrust
We are looking for a Dev/Ops Engineer that will play a key role in maintaining and improving the SAAS solutions we provide to the market. The Convercent platform incorporates a wide variety of features, including scalable website & ecommerce hosting, rating, billing and array of integration capabilities with external partners using web APIs, and other technologies. This is a very hands-on role which will involve working with our engineering and operations departments, building and maintaining production environments in AWS, Azure, and physical data centers.
A Day in the Life Will Likely Include:
- Build and maintain infrastructure on AWS and Azure cloud
- Write scripts to automate operations and server management
- Maintain QA and Production configuration using automation tools
- Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis.
- Define, create, test, and execute operations procedures.
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Install OS updates/hotfixes/patches/service packs
- Work with Application Developers to automate builds and software deployments to QA & production
- Maintain and enhance the Continuous Integration & Deployment environment
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies.
Sounds good? What You’ll Need to Land this Job:
Key characteristics of the right individual are a desire and passion to take-on a broad set of responsibilities. This job will require the individual to rapidly understand our technology and work with multiple partners.
- Complete a cultural fit interview, technical fit interview, and technical test.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in release engineering and automation using Artifactory and Chef.
- Exhibits problem resolution, troubleshooting, and QA skills.
- Proficient with source control tool Git, GitHub.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with building and maintaining production environments in large-scale consumer enterprises.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven hands on experience with Chef configuration management tool.
- At least 1 years of practical experience with most if not all of the following components of AWS: VPC, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Redshift, DirectConnect, RDS, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Experience administering web services on Linux using NGINX
- Fluent in AWS CLI
- Experience with high availability and scalability in AWS
- Fluent in Linux (Debian/Ubuntu/Amazon) administration & shell scripting (BASH)
- Comfortable with one of the programming/scripting languages: Ruby, Python
- Production experience developing, configuring and supporting monitoring systems, alerting and analytics (e.g., Sumo Logic, OpManager, AppD etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins required)
- DevOps: 1.5 years (Required)
- Release Engineer: 1-2 year (Required)
- Chef skills: 2-3 years (Required)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory): 1-2 years (Required)
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.