Alteryx is seeking an experienced and versatile DevOps Engineer. The ideal contributor will work with a skilled team developing and operating our services backbone infrastructure and products supporting our development and deployment requirements.
Ideal candidates will be excited about IT automation and open source tools, with a strong desire to experiment with new technologies leading to a hardened solution. She/he will have experience working in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, Openstack), provisioning, deployment, and configuration management. A person with a continuous education capacity that thrives in a dynamic team environment is sought.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience.
* Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
* Experience with Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Puppet Ansible and/or Bamboo.
* Experience provisioning and managing applications in cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Google, OpenStack).
* Experience as a developer or administrator, preferably in a mixed environment (Windows & Linux).
* Experience with system performance monitoring.
* Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Ruby, Perl, Python.
* Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, and Cassandra.
* Experience with revision control systems including branch, merge and tag strategies using Git or SVN.
* Experience working in an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban environment.
* Strong teamwork, communication and leadership traits.
The company will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.