Cloud Solutions Engineer- SharePoint at Pax8
*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The SharePoint Engineer is primarily focused on SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive. They are responsible for providing solutions for Partners, as well as end-user and administrative education to Partners and clients. The Engineer migrates and educates Partners in configuration, management, and support of SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive. The Engineer manages the content hosted on SharePoint and helps expedite user adoption within an organization. He/she is responsible for maintaining and securing the platform. The Engineer must utilize a combination of business and technical knowledge to creatively resolve potential roadblocks and user issues.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Analyzes customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions
- Leads technical meetings, discussions, and training
- Designs and implements Office 365, security policies, and related technologies (e.g., SharePoint Online, Teams, One Drive, other Office 365 services, etc.)
- Serves as the technical lead and subject matter expert on Office365 and SharePoint projects; is accountable for the outcome of those projects and resolves any issues encountered
- Writes and maintains custom PowerShell scripts to remediate any open issues to support users, manage tenant, or support migration efforts.
- Contributes helpdesk documentation to Knowledge Base
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Two (2) to four (4) years SharePoint administration experience (on-premise, hosted, or online)
- Five (5) years IT experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Office 365 preferred
- Microsoft 365 knowledge or certifications preferred
- Advanced ability to write and develop custom PowerShell for the purposes of tenant management, tenant assessment, and migration efforts.
- Experience with Office 365 deployment and migration from different sources (hosted SharePoint, SharePoint On-Premises, or Office 365/SharePoint Online)
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting the following platforms: SharePoint, Teams, One Drive, Workflows, Power Automate, Forms, PowerShell
- Ability to solve problems and automate processes quickly and creatively for Partners
- Experience with SharePoint upgrades or Office 365 migrations
- Broad knowledge of key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, One Drive, and other Office 365 products
- Exceptional customer support and communication skills
- Ability to perform technical analysis, troubleshooting and hands-on configuration work of Office 365 tenants in support of SharePoint, Teams, and One Drive
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in IT or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $65,000 or more depending on experience
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups