Do you have what it takes to create beautiful, converting web pages and marketing pieces for technology companies? If you are a creative developer with a strong understanding of responsive design, a passion for communicating value through web content and interaction, and experience with WordPress, then this role could be perfect for you.
You are passionate about bringing designs to life and writing clean code. You’ve built up the knowledge and experience to confidently build web pages from scratch and have experience building and maintaining WordPress websites. You’re ready to work at high velocity across many brands. You yearn to learn more about modern marketing, best practices, and all things front-end development. You’re looking for new challenges, and leadership to support your growth.
EverCommerce is bringing together best-of-breed commerce solutions in the service sector, forming one service commerce platform that improves go-to-market strategy for technology companies and simplifies the software-buying process for business owners.
Our team has extensive expertise in business operations, management, legal, finance, accounting, technology human resources, marketing and sales that, via the EverCommerce platform, we provide as a service to drive continued growth and success for service commerce companies. Our ecosystem enables companies to thrive in an environment of shared knowledge and resources with significant cost saving
EverCommerce is currently located in Denver’s RiNo Arts District, walking distance from the 18th & Blake light rail station. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, dog-friendly environment and hanging with co-workers.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will work directly with the lead front-end designer/developer on the Digital marketing team. You will design and develop web assets including marketing landing pages, emails, and websites, for a portfolio of companies. You will work closely with the central EverCommerce marketing team and portfolio company teams to develop compelling web experiences and marketing assets. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting and owning the development of WordPress websites
- Supporting and owning the development of Marketing collateral such as Marketo landing page and email templates
- Working closely with the marketing team to bring new user interaction and conversion features to existing websites
- Supporting the launch of landing pages and multi-variate tests
- Bringing designs to life via HTML/CSS/JS
- Ensuring cross-browser and cross-device support
- Develop HTML emails for marketing platforms such as MailChimp and Marketo
- Identify and fix website bugs and rendering issues
- Effectively communicate project statuses as well as issues and barriers
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge and experience with HTML5/CSS with an emphasis on cross-browser compatibility
- Comfortable building static web pages from scratch
- Familiarity with GIT version control, BitBucket experience a plus
- Strong understanding of WordPress including customizing themes. Plugin development experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of hosting environments and experience troubleshooting website errors
- Strong skills in PhotoShop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, sketch or other design/development applications
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with the ability to juggle multiple projects
Nice to Haves:
- Keen eye for usability
- Comfort and preference working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SCSS, Less
- Experience with front-end build tools such as node, NPM, and Gulp
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms a plus (Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience developing HTML Emails a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k match
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Fitness stipend and on-site gym
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Dog-friendly environment
- Continued investment in your professional development