Associate Software Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx is searching for an Associate Software Engineer in our Broomfield (Denver), CO office.
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
The Platform team is responsible for developing a brand-new enterprise offering using the latest technologies. Ideal candidates will have experience working on multiple tiers of a new server product. This includes development across the board, front-end, server, and execution layers.
- Experience with REST API development standards.
- Experience working with build tools such as Gitlab, and comfort with CI/CD deployments.
- Automated testing experiencing using Jest, Enzyme, TestCafe.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems.
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns.
- Comfort working in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Experience using Git or other SCM.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision for associates
- Health plans that cover your family and pets
- Company matched 401(k)
- Associate stock purchase plan
- Paid time off: 3 weeks’ vacation, 5 sick days, 9 holidays, 3 floating holidays, and 20 hours volunteer time
- 100% paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs with up to $300 fitness reimbursement annually
- Collaborative offices stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Office events, catered lunches, and happy hours
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Alteryx is an equal opportunity employer. Please let your recruiter or coordinator know if you need an accommodation during the interview.
Alteryx will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.